In honor of National Women’s History Month, STRV and T3 Advisors will be hosting a roundtable discussion — featuring female VCs and startup founders — with a focus on the challenges female entrepreneurs encounter when raising funds and scaling a business.
THE DISCUSSION WILL COVER:
- The obstacles female entrepreneurs encounter when scaling their business.
- Best practices for overcoming these obstacles from experienced female entrepreneurs.
- How to address the dearth of female VCs and entrepreneurs
- Success stories from industry veterans who support entrepreneurs, lead fast growing teams, and have experience scaling businesses.
1. Joanne Lin, Sr. Investment Associate, Newark Venture Partners
2. Meredith Finn, VP, Salesforce
3. Maya Baratz, Managing Director, Comcast NBCUniversal LIFT Labs Accelerator, Powered by Techstars
6:30 - 7:00 pm - Registration
7:00 - 8:00 pm - Panel discussion
8:00 - 8:10 pm - Q&A
8:10 - 9:00 pm - Networking
A software company that creates a bridge between top European tech talent and promising startups and well-established companies on the highly competitive US market. STRV has three offices in the US and two in Europe, where more than 150 software engineers and designers develop, administer and update apps for US startups and Fortune 500 companies.
T3 Advisors specializes in finding the right office space to fit the diverse needs of rapidly growing businesses. As the trusted workplace and space advisory firm for innovators, T3 helps entrepreneurs leverage their workspace as a tool for impacting culture, profit, and growth.
Silicon Valley Bank
For more than 30 years, Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) has helped innovative companies and their investors move bold ideas forward, fast. SVB provides targeted financial services and expertise through its offices in innovation centers around the world. With commercial, international and private banking services, SVB helps address the unique needs of innovators.