We all know the situation when we are stuck or we need to get some inspiration. Sometimes it helps to take a break for a while, search the documentation but sometimes the best way how to move forward is feedback.
Therefore we decided to bring a new event - iOS Code Review Night.
This concept allows anyone to bring her/his code, show it to the mentor, and get constructive feedback from STRV senior engineers. All levels of iOS developers are welcome.
If you just started, bring your implementation of hello world. If you just managed to process the Twitter Firehose in real time, show us how. You can ask a specific question, show a problem to which you need a solution, or just get opinions on your solution approach. We are here for you!
Rules & Info:
* You will have 1:1 consultation time with one of STRV's senior iOS
* Only iOS development will be consulted this time.
* You don't have to send the code ahead. Just bring it at your
* We are 100% discreet. What happens at the code review, stays
at code review.
* There is a limited capacity - first come, first serve.
* Snacks and Beers included :)